The 12-13 Greenhills School Annual Fund...
supporting students every day in every way
Each year, Greenhills asks past and present parents, alumni and friends of the school to make unrestricted, tax-deductible gifts in support of the Annual Fund. Each year, these gifts meet critical needs across our campus.
As with most independent schools, tuition does not cover the full cost of educating our students. The Annual Fund helps cover this gap, providing essential resources to meet yearly operating expenses. As expenses increase, the Annual Fund enables Greenhills to balance our budget and accomplish our daily work. Donors’ support for the Annual Fund ultimately reduces pressure on tuition, ensuring that a Greenhills experience remains accessible to a wide variety of promising students.
In the last year, alone, donor gifts to the Annual Fund helped:
- replace the t-wing roof and replace worn carpeting throughout the school;
- equip our new Learning Center with the tools to promote students’ success;
- provide our student-athletes with new uniforms and ensure their playing fields and courts remain in top condition;
- acquire classroom and administrative technology with the essential software upgrades to support it;
- fund light- and soundboards in the school’s Campbell Center for the Performing Arts to make certain our student-actors shine;
- enhance our curriculum with such meaningful service learning opportunities as T-Wall B-Ball and Spring Break in Detroit;
- and support college counseling outreach initiatives for our students and families.
These are but a few of the many ways Greenhills puts Annual Fund gifts from friends like you to work for students. We hope you will contribute to the 2012-13 Greenhill School Annual Fund today.